My favorite piece of tech
I would say that my favorite piece of technology is my printer, I use to print posters of things that I like it, series, anime, that kind of things, also I print a lot sticker of drawing and pictures in different kind of papers in different colors and thickness.
It was a very good investment, I bought the printer like a year ago and I use it at least two days every week and does not make a lot of loud, also I can print text of university, pictures of my projects and exercise of math or physics, I don’t have to pay for it or wait for an open store.
I really recommended cause over time you´re going to save money, time and replace the desire of consumerism of merchandising of your favorites things, also print documents or images for your tasks at four in the morning.

I like it too, is very good have one.
ResponderEliminarWhat is the printer model?
ResponderEliminarEpson ecotank L4160 was on sale, now it´s a bit expensive :(
Eliminar