Who am I?

My name is Isabel and I´m an architect student, I was born in Santiago of Chile, and I been lived in Quinta Normal all my life, only once I moved house, from my parents´ house to my grandparents’ house when a was like eight years old. I like listen music all the time and sometimes make films.

I was in a free class with Ignacio Ahüero and Manuela Thayer, one of the films that I made in this class were exhibited in Santiago at a film festival and at an event at an experimental art college in Puerto Varas (is the most minimally interesting thing about me)

My father family is small, and I’m used to it, so when a went to family reunions of my mother family (which is bigger) I´m overwhelmed. 

My animal family is formed for five members, four dogs Perla, Aaron (picture) (they are in puppy heaven) 


Osito Camote and Akia♡ they live with us,


 also Henry the tarantula who now lives in the country.


I miss those aren´t with me





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My blog experience