Why did I choose my major?

 I don’t remember a specific dream job as a child, is kind a sad, but I always liked help my grandparent when he repairs houses and I see him when draw plans, also I’m went to scouts and we learn about “pionerismo” and I make constructions with colihues (sticks) and rope. 

I had other options to study, industrial design or civil engineering in construction, but finally choose architecture cause it have a little bit of everything, is more closer to art and construction at the same time.

 My experience in my university it´s very good, despite having been one year with hybrid classes, so fare the most horrible thing has been to carry models in the subway (and obviously don´t sleep) I like the ambient, the places it has and all the people that I meet is very nice and funny.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My blog experience