Google Art & Cultures

As an architecture student I need to have a base about art in general, so this website is fundamental for me. Art and culture is from google, it has a lot of information of museums, techniques and trend of art, all this accompanied by images, paintings with their descriptions and information.

When you enter the website, you can see a recommendation of artist, news or events of art, collections, games and a sections called like today´s top picks, discover sites in… and a lot of interactives sections, it has a menu in the side with a lot of more things to investigate.

I visit this site when I need information about art, inspiration for projects or just when I want to have fun seeing museums, exhibitions of art, historical sites or playing the games in the site. I like a lot this website because is not boring, at the contrary es very interactive and the information is totally reliable, is vey easy to use, very intuitive and when you finish using it you always leave knowing a little more culture and art.

 Link: https://artsandculture.google.com/


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My blog experience